TOCSIN 903 ATEX Standalone Gas Detector Transmitter
The TOCSIN 903 is now obsolete. Please check out the new TOC-903-X5 product page. This is the most versatile gas detector on the market and replaces the older TOCSIN 903 unit.
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) 0-50ppm
- Boron Trichloride (BCL3) 0-10ppm
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-100ppm
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0-5%VOL
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0-5000ppm
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) 0-10ppm
- Hydrogen (H2) 0-1000ppm
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCL) 0-10ppm
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) 0-10ppm
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-4000ppm
- Flammable (IR) 0-100% LEL
- Ammonia (NH3) 0-100ppm
- Nitric Oxide (NO) 0-25ppm
- Nitrogen Dioxide (No2) 0-5ppm
- Oxygen (O2) 0-25VOL
- Flammable (Pellistor) 0-100%LEL
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) 0-2000ppm (10.6 EV)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) 0-200ppm (10.6 EV)
- Silane (SiH4) 0-10ppm
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) 0-5ppm
- Carbon Disulphide (CS2) 0-100ppm
Standalone ATEX/IECEx Gas Detector Transmitter
The TOC-903 is no longer available as a new gas detection product. If you require a new fixed gas detection system, please see our state of the art TOC-903-X5 gas detector transmitter, as this is our new series of ATEX gas detection products.
We still hold spares and provide service for the TOC-903 sensors. If you have a TOC-903 detector and require service please call our team +44 (0)161 483 1415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 1 and 2 ATEX/IECEx approval
- Non-Intrusive calibration via magnetic wand
- IGD leading long-life sensor technology
- One-man calibration
- 4-20mA output and relay outputs
- Sensor options for over 200 gases including: toxic, oxygen, flammable, refrigerant, VOC.
- Illuminated display for at a glance status
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
- Easy to use sensor replacements – plug replaceable
- IP 66
- At a glance display showing live gas concentration, alarm and fault status.
- Remote sensor options for lighter than air gases
Some of the more typical applications for our 903 ATEX gas detector transmitter include but not limited to:
- Oil and Gas
- Petrochemical sites
- Offshore and onshore platforms
- Process industry
- Water treatment
- 4-20mA single output
- ATEX and IECEx approval for zone 1 and 2 explosive atmospheres, EXD (see datasheet for certificate)
- IP 66
- Relay outputs
- Flameproof Aluminium grade enclosure or Stainless Steel 316 (enquire for pricing)
- Humidity 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Weight 1.2Kg approx.
- See datasheet for full list of specifications
Listed below are some of the accessories available for our 903 ATEX gas detector transmitter. These are not supplied when ordering online. Please contact our sales team for quotations.
- Collector cones for lighter than air gases
- Calibration adaptors
- Splash guards to increase sensor IP rating and durability for low-level detector or wash down areas.
- Remote gassing ports for detectors placed at a high level
- Aspirated options