TOCSIN 903 ATEX Standalone Gas Detector Transmitter
Our TOCSIN 903 gas detector transmitter is a standalone detector approved for zone 1 and 2 ATEX environments. The TOCSIN 903 is approved to both European ATEX and international IECEx standards. The transmitter features a non-intrusive calibration, analogue communication, and relays for integration into third-party controllers. There are sensor options for over 400 gases and vapours covering: explosive, toxic, oxygen and VOC’s. TOCSIN 903 is truly one of the most versatile gas detector transmitters on the market. Simple to Install, Simple to use and reliable in operation.
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) 0-50ppm
- Boron Trichloride (BCL3) 0-10ppm
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-100ppm
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0-5%VOL
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 0-5000ppm
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) 0-10ppm
- Hydrogen (H2) 0-1000ppm
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCL) 0-10ppm
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) 0-10ppm
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) 0-4000ppm
- Flammable (IR) 0-100% LEL
- Ammonia (NH3) 0-100ppm
- Nitric Oxide (NO) 0-25ppm
- Nitrogen Dioxide (No2) 0-5ppm
- Oxygen (O2) 0-25VOL
- Flammable (Pellistor) 0-100%LEL
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) 0-2000ppm (10.6 EV)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) 0-200ppm (10.6 EV)
- Silane (SiH4) 0-10ppm
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) 0-5ppm
- Carbon Disulphide (CS2) 0-100ppm
Standalone ATEX/IECEx Gas Detector Transmitter
TOCSIN 903 gas detector transmitter is one of the most versatile standalone ATEX transmitters available on the market. The detector features our non-intrusive calibration method using our magnetic “wand” to perform one-man calibrations while in an ATEX zoned area, no need for expensive complicated ATEX rated interfaces. Simple and efficient whilst reducing downtime.
In addition to this our 903 ATEX gas detector transmitter is approved to both ATEX and IECEx standards for zone 1 and 2 flammable environments and zone 21 and 22 dust environments. When ordered online the sensors are supplied with ATEX rated cable gland and stopping plug.
The TOCSIN 903 gas detector transmitter are incredibly flexible, versatile and easy to deploy. Using both analogue signals and relay outputs, allowing simple integration into any third-party controller, site BMS, control cabinets, fire systems and other gas detection systems.
Detectors utilise our industry leading long-life sensor technology. With sensor options for a wide variety of gases including toxic gases, 5-year Oxygen and Ammonia sensors, leading PID technology, 5-year IR sensors and our patented, long life poison resistant Pellistor sensors for flammable gases. When you install an IGD ATEX 903 gas detector transmitter you are maximising safety and minimising on-going costs using IGD’s extended sensor life.
We can provide training via our online 24/7 training academy, virtual training seminars or onsite training. Please also note we do provide trade discounts and bulk discounts. Contact our team today or order online.
- Zone 1 and 2 ATEX/IECEx approval
- Non-Intrusive calibration via magnetic wand
- IGD leading long-life sensor technology
- One-man calibration
- 4-20mA output and relay outputs
- Sensor options for over 200 gases including: toxic, oxygen, flammable, refrigerant, VOC.
- Illuminated display for at a glance status
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
- Easy to use sensor replacements – plug replaceable
- IP 66
- At a glance display showing live gas concentration, alarm and fault status.
- Remote sensor options for lighter than air gases
Some of the more typical applications for our 903 ATEX gas detector transmitter include but not limited to:
- Oil and Gas
- Petrochemical sites
- Offshore and onshore platforms
- Process industry
- Water treatment
- 4-20mA single output
- ATEX and IECEx approval for zone 1 and 2 explosive atmospheres, EXD (see datasheet for certificate)
- IP 66
- Relay outputs
- Flameproof Aluminium grade enclosure or Stainless Steel 316 (enquire for pricing)
- Humidity 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Weight 1.2Kg approx.
- See datasheet for full list of specifications
Listed below are some of the accessories available for our 903 ATEX gas detector transmitter. These are not supplied when ordering online. Please contact our sales team for quotations.
- Collector cones for lighter than air gases
- Calibration adaptors
- Splash guards to increase sensor IP rating and durability for low-level detector or wash down areas.
- Remote gassing ports for detectors placed at a high level
- Aspirated options