TOC-903-X5 Gas Detector Transmitter - Dual Gas Detector
World’s Most Versatile Gas Detector Transmitter
Our TOC 903-X5 Gas Detector Transmitter is a standalone detector approved for zone 1 and 2 ATEX environments. The TOc-903-X5 gas detector transmitter offers dual gas sensing capability in one 5 port housing, enabling easy and compact gas detection of 2 gases in one smart transmitter. Featuring non-intrusive calibration, analogue, relay or addressable communication, one person calibration, 5 port ATEX housing and sensor options for over 400 gases and vapours.
The TOC-903-X5 really is the world’s most versatile gas detector transmitter.
Smart Pre-Calibrated and Plug and Go TOC-102 Series Sensors:
IGD PID Sensors (30,000hr Lamp Life)
- 0-50ppm (TOC-102-PID05)
- 0-100ppm (TOC-102-PID01)
- 0-200ppm (TOC-102-PID02)
- 0-2,000ppm (TOC-102-PID20)
- 0-5,000ppm (TOC-102-PID50)
- Infrared (IR) 0-2,000ppm (TOC-102-IRR)
- R1 Group Refrigerants 0-1,000ppm (TOC-102-R1)
- R2 Group Refrigerants 1,000-10,000ppm (TOC-102-R2)
Flammable Gas Detectors
- Hydrogen 0-1,000ppm (TOC-102-H2)
- Infrared (IR) 0-100%LEL (TOC-102-IRF)
- Infrared (IR) Methane 0-100%VOL (TOC-102-HIRF)
- New MK8 Pellistor 0-100%LEL (TOC-102-MK8)
- Acetylene 0-200ppm (TOC-102-C2H2)
Long Life Oxygen (Lead Free)
- 0-25% VOL (TOC-102-O2)
- 0-100ppm (TOC-102-NH3-1)
- 0-500ppm (TOC-102-NH3-5)
- 0-5,000ppm (TOC-102-NH3-50)
- Boron Trichloride 0-10ppm (TOC-102-BCL3)
- Carbon Monoxide 0-100ppm (TOC-102-CO-01)
- Carbon Monoxide 0-2,000ppm (TOC-102-CO-2)
- Carbon Dioxide 0-5,000ppm (TOC-102-CO2-05)
- Carbon Dioxide 0-5% VOL (TOC-102-CO2-5)
- Carbon Dioxide 0-100%VOL (TOC-102-CO2-10)
- Hydrogen Sulphide 0-50ppm (TOC-102-H2S-5)
- Hydrogen Sulphide 0-5,000ppm (TOC-102-H2S-50)
- Hydrogen Chloride 0-10ppm (TOC-102-HCL)
- Nitric Oxide 0-100ppm (TOC-102-NO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide 0-20ppm (TOC-102-NO2)
- Silane 0-10ppm (TOC-102-SIH4)
- Sulphur Dioxide 0-5ppm (TOC-102-SO2)
- Formaldehyde 0-5ppm (TOC-102-CH2O)
- Carbon Disulphide 0-100ppm (TOC-102-CS2)
- Ethylene Oxide 0-10ppm (TOC-102-ETO-1)
- Ethylene Oxide 0-100ppm (TOC-102-ETO-10)
- Sulphurhexafluoride 0-1,000ppm (TOC-102-SF6)
Standalone ATEX/IECEx Gas Detector Transmitter
The 903-X5 gas detector transmitter is extremely easy to navigate. With a digital display presenting the concentration, alarms and fault status and easy to use buttons, the 903-X5 can provide you all of your vital information straight from the digital detector head. The 903-X5 can also be fitted with all IGD accessories, ensuring your gas detector is suited for fitting in any environment with all the essential accessories.
The Most Versatile Gas Detector Transmitter on the Market
This gas detector transmitter is available in ATEX and IECEx housing, approved to zones 1 and 2 for explosive hazards as well as zones 21 and 22 for dust hazards. It comes equipped with 2x analogue outputs, 1x 2-Wire addressable output and 3x relay outputs all on one detector. Thus allowing it to be standalone or part of a wider addressable network, making it perfect for any environment. The TOC-903-X5 gas detector transmitter is equipped with a 5 port housing allowing easy in and out accesses for installation. With IGD’s software design you can also have two directly connected digital gas detectors including: catalytic, PID, Electrochemical, IR, Ionic and Semiconductor. With our vast range of sensor options for over 400 different gases and non-intrusive, one-man calibration capability, the TOC-903-X5 is unequivocally the most flexible gas detector transmitter on the market.
One-Person Calibration – Non-Intrusive Display
When servicing and setting the detector up there is no requirement for a hot works permit, as the system utilises our magnetic wand technology. This allows you to calibrate, commission and integrate the sensors straight from the gas detector transmitter without a hot works permit. This reduces time onsite for calibration visits and makes it safer in potentially explosive environments.
Dual Detector Capability – 5 Port Housing
Our TOC-903-X5 is housed in our new 5 port ATEX housing design. This allows you to easily install the detector and connect to third party systems with easily accessible wiring ports. In addition, the 903-X5 has 3x relay outputs allowing you to locally control ancillary devices further reducing installation time and cost.
Finally, the TOC-903-X5 allows you to connect up to two IGD digital gas detectors, allowing for any combination of sensor types. Our smart plug and play sensors coupled with the TOC-903-X5 gas detector transmitter means the transmitter will auto detect the new sensors and provide an automatic setup. This drastically reduces time spent on site and reduces human error on commission and replacement sensors.
Colour Change Display – At a Glance System Status
Our bright LED display provides users with an at-a-glance system status and live gas readings. With a simple colour coded alarm for Green (normal status), Red (alarm activation) and Orange (fault) indications, this ensures personnel working in the area are informed straight away on the current gas status.
World Leading 2-Wire Addressable Technology
All of these unique features are available on IGD’s leading 2-Wire addressable technology, reducing cabling requirements and thus saving clients 70-80% upon installation. Our 2-Wire technology also allows your gas detector transmitter to communicate digitally, thus massively increasing reliability and integrity. With only two wires for power and communication existing systems can be easily upgraded, using their original cabling, with the option to easily add more detectors and devices required. If this is not for you there is no need to worry, as our TOC-903-X5 gas detector transmitter is available in a classic analogue format. Thus, is suited for any system requirements.
Detectably Better Product, Service and Support
The TOC-903-X5 gas detector transmitter updates itself when detectors are fitted for gas type, range, measurement type and alarm levels. No need to spend time setting the unit up, TOC-903-X5 does this for you. Each IGD sensor is created with our industry leading long life technology, ensuring your gas detector will operate reliably for a long period of time. When you install an IGD 903-X5 gas detector transmitter, you are maximising safety and minimising on-going costs using IGD’s extended sensor life. All of this is supported by IGDs 10 year warranty* on electronics, certifying that your gas detector transmitter will operate effectively and for a long life. Our systems are also supported by the IGD aftercare team, for high quality maintenance on your gas detection system from the experts in gas detection.
- Zone 1 and 2 ATEX/IECEx
- Zone 21 and 22 ATEX/IECEx
- Non-Intrusive calibration via magnetic wand
- IGD leading long-life sensor technology
- Dual sensor
- 5 Port Housing
- One-man calibration
- 2x 4-20mA outputs
- 3x Relay outputs
- 1x 2-Wire Addressable output
- Sensor options for over 400 gases including: toxic, oxygen, flammable, refrigerant, VOC.
- Illuminated display for at a glance status
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
- Easy to use sensor replacements – plug replaceable
- IP 66
- At a glance display showing live gas concentration, alarm and fault status.
Some of the more typical applications for our TOc-903-X5 ATEX gas detector transmitter include but not limited to:
- Oil and Gas
- Petrochemical sites
- Offshore and onshore platforms
- Process industry
- Water treatment
- 2x 4-20mA outputs
- 3x Relay outputs
- Sentinal+ 2-Wire digital Communication (2-Wire Addressable)
- 5 off 20mm Entry Ports
- 1 or 2 directly connect gas sensors (dual gas detector)
- ATEX and IECEx approval for zone 1 and 2 explosive atmospheres, EXD (see datasheet for certificate)
- Zone 21 and 22 (Dust) approval
- IP 66
- Flameproof Aluminium grade enclosure or Stainless Steel 316 (enquire for pricing)
- Humidity 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Weight 1.2Kg approx.
- Non-Intrusive calibration display
- LCD and LED display
- See datasheet for full list of specifications
Listed below are some of the accessories available for our TOC-903-X5 gas detector transmitter. These are not supplied when ordering online. Please contact our sales team for quotations.
- Collector cones for lighter than air gases
- Calibration adaptors
- Splash guards to increase sensor IP rating and durability for low-level detector or wash down areas.
- Remote gassing ports for detectors placed at a high level
- Aspirated options