TOC 750B Standalone Gas Detector
Our 750B series standalone gas detector is a cost effective and versatile solution for boiler plant room applications. The 750B features several relay outputs for connecting to third party controllers, BMS systems and boiler plant room controls. With industry leading long life sensor technology, the 750B standalone gas detector is the perfect, cost effective solution for these applications.
Many plant rooms utilise boiler control units or Building Management Systems (BMS) to control the boiler. Our 750B standalone gas detector can be connected to these third-party devices to provide gas alarms and shut off to the boilers/solenoids or initiate ventilation via the relays upon gas alarm activation. Further to this the 750B standalone gas detector series can also be connected to site wide fire systems or third-party controllers, as they are able to run at 12-24V DC, providing a gas alarm signal to control panels via the relay outputs
The 750B standalone gas detector is provided in the following formats depending on the customer requirements:
TOC-750B– Standalone detector with several relay outputs
TOC-750BAV – Standalone gas detector with built in audible visual alarm and relay output.
TOC-750BR– Standalone detector with remote beacon sounder (pre-connected with 5M cable) and relay output.
The 750B standalone gas detector series are supplied pre-calibrated to the target gas and both the CO and Flam have a 5 year lifetime, which is above the industry standard.
The detectors feature our industry leading replaceable sensors fronts. When the sensor becomes end of life all that is required is a replacement sensor front and bump test after installation.
- 12-24 V DC powered
- Pre-calibrated sensors
- 5 year+ lifetime
- Relay outputs
- Flammable sensor has a latching alarm and supplied with remote reset button
- CO sensors can be latching or non-latching
- TOC-750BR are supplied with pre-connected audible visual alarm (5M cable)
- Pre-calibrated replaceable sensor fronts for cost effective sensor replacement
- CO and Flammable sensor options.
- Boiler Plant room
- Fire and third-party controller system integration
- Refrigerant systems using flammable gases
- Fuel gas applications
- Commercial kitchens
- IP54 housing
- Standalone or integration into third party controllers.
- Temperature: 0 to 55 degrees C
- Humidity: 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Mounting Options: Wall Mount, duct mount and dado
- Weight: 200g aprox
- Long life sensor technology 5 year+
- Options include supply with Beacon sounder (audible visual alarm) pre-wired 85db
- Splash Guards to increase IP protection
- Bump test kits
- Remote reset buttons
- Beacon Sounders/Audible Visual Alarms
- PITOT duct adaptors