Multi Gas Monitor - POLI
The Poli multi gas monitor can detect up to 5 gases in one advanced model. With the option of a built in pump, allowing for pre-entry checks. The wide range of gas sensors available makes it ideal for a broad range of industries. This multi gas sensor contains a long life battery, allowing for constant updates of the gas levels in your environment, even during long usage. The unit boasts a durable outer case, man down alarm, 360 audible/visual, LED alarm bar and wireless remote team communication. This makes the POLI one of the most flexible multi gas monitor on the market.
The POLI is available with over 30+ smart plug and play sensors, which can be changed by the user. With the POLI multi gas monitor you will always have the right detector.
Available sensor options include:
- PID/VOC = 0-2,000ppm or 0-10,000ppm
- PID/VOC Wide Range = 1-10,000ppm
- Oxygen Long Life (O2) = 0-30%VOL
- Pellistor Flammables (LEL) = 0-100%LEL
- IR Flammable (LEL) = 0-100%LEL
- Dual Range Methane = 0-100%LEL/%VOL
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) = 0-5%VOL
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) = 0-9,99ppm
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) = 0-100ppm or 0-0-1,000ppm
- Ammonia (NH3) = 0-100ppm or 0-500ppm
- Chlorine (CL2) = 0-50ppm
- Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) = 0-1ppm
- Phosgene (COCL2) = 0-1ppm
- Phosgene (COCL2) = 0.01-1PPM
- Hydrogen (H2) = 0-1,000ppm
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCL) = 0-15ppm
- Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) = 0-20ppm
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) = 0-100ppm
- Nitric Oxide (NO) = 0-250ppm
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) = 0-20ppm
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O) = 10-1,000ppm
- Phosphine (PH3) = 0-20ppm or 0-1,000ppm
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) = 0-20ppm or 0-100ppm
- Acetaldehyde (C2H4O) = 0-20ppm
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) = 0-100ppm
- Methyl Mercaptan (CH3SH) = 0-100ppm
- Tetrahydrothiophene (THT) = 0-40PPM
- Tetrahydrothiophene (THT) = 0.01-40ppm
- CO (0-500ppm + H2S (0-200ppm)
- SO2 (0-20ppm) + H2S (0-100ppm)
- CH4 (1-100% LEL) + CO2 (50-50,000ppm)
Please contact IGD for quotations for the sensors required.
- Portable Gas Detector
- Pumped or diffusion available
- up to 5 gases available on one monitor
- Smart Plug and Play Sensors
The POLI 5 gas detector is an ideal, customisable multi gas monitor for a wide range of gases and applications. The smart sensors of this clever device carry calibration and ID information with them for quick exchange. With the POLI you are never without the right portable multi gas monitor. This multi gas monitor has a 16 hour rechargeable lithium Ion battery and 12 hours for pumped. It can be switched between pumped for pre-entry checks to diffusion for continuous use. The POLI has been designed with the user in mind, with quick response times and real time readings for fast reassurance on the levels of gas in your environment. This multi gas sensor also comes with 2-year warranty*, for extra care after initial purchase.
Real-Time Gas Readings and Datalogging
This multi gas sensor comes with 4-5 gas detector options, all equipped with customisable alarms for your needs. With audible, visual and vibration alarms, there are many ways to keep you informed. The flip screen and 360 alarm alarm bar makes it significantly easier to check the status of the environment, especially in low light spaces. The POLI can store up to 240,000 data points which can be easily downloaded. You can quickly charge the POLI multi gas monitor via micro USB, whether onsite, in the office or in a vehicle.
Durable Multi Gas Monitor
The POLI has maximum durability through its double shot outer case. This 4 – 5 gas detector is also small and lightweight, so is flexible for a range of situations without being held back by a weighty device. Training and simulation is available through the Mpower app, meaning teams do not need to be put through lengthy training sessions to use this monitor. Additionally, this multi gas sensor comes with wireless remote team communication and an optional dock station for automated bump tests and calibration. Therefore, there is no need for additional communication methods or calibration from engineers, so consumers can get the most out of this device.
Pump or Diffusion with PID Sensors:
The POLI is available in both a pumped and diffusion variant with the option to fit a PID sensor for VOC detection. This make the POLI multi gas monitor ideal for confined space entry where pre-entry checks can be done using the integrated pump. The addition of having a PID and exotic sensors means the POLI is the perfect portable gas monitor for any application.
Experts in Portable and PID Detection
With over 100 years of industry leading manufacturing experience IGD are the market leaders in gas detection. Our industry knowledge and product knowledge ensures you are always getting the right monitor for the right application with traceable calibrations. In addition to this we have been manufacturing and providing PID monitors for over 15 years. This extensive knowledge ensures we can provide the highest level of service and product knowledge. Plus providing a detectably better VOC monitor.
Plug and Play Smart Sensors
The POLI also features smart Plug and Play sensors. These sensors have a number of benefits over traditional monitors. Firstly the sensors hold their calibration and information, this allows you to quickly replace end of life sensors with new ones which have already been pre-calibrated. Finally as the data is stored on the sensor it allows users to quickly change gas types without re-calibrating the monitor. This is especially useful for users that attend a variety of different gas hazards such as HazMat and Fire Departments.
Features at a Glance
- Most Stable and Linear PID sensor on the market
- 2 button operation
- Large display with live gas readings
- Easy to read text
- Can datalog for up to 6 months.
- Sounds, 360 light, vibration & display alarms.
- Up to 5 gases on one monitor
- 2 year warranty*
- Pumped and Diffusion available
- Pumped version can be switched to diffusion mode when needed, extending battery life.
- Double shot housing with soft touch finish for durability.
- Plug and play smart sensors – easy to change sensors.
- automatic flow fault notification
- 16-hour re-chargeable lithium Ion battery
- Man down alarms and wireless communication (optional)
- Optional docking stations for automatic calibration and bump tests.
- USB re-chargeable
- Downloadable data.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Typical Applications Include:
- Confined spaces
- Hazardous materials handling
- Chemical industry
- Beverage industry
- Petroleum industry
- Semiconductor/Wafer fab production
- Laboratories and Research Applications
- Firefighters/Emergency response teams
- Rescue teams
These are just some of the common applications for the POLI Multi gas monitor. However contact our team today to learn more or book a demonstration.
- Portable Detector
- User manual
- USB cable
- UK 3-pin plug
- 2 year warranty
- Calibration certificate
- Spare filter
- Automatic calibration and bump test stations
- Confined entry kits
- Hard carrier case
- Hard carrier case supplied with tygon tubing for reactive gases
- Wireless modules
- Wireless command module
- Hand probe with 1M tubing
- Water trap filters
- Hand probe with coiled PTFE tubing