Portable VOC Gas Detector - PID NEO
The PID NEO is one of the most advanced portable VOC gas detectors available. Able to detect down to parts per billion levels (ppb) and up to 15,000 parts per million (ppm) levels. This makes it the ideal choice for a portable VOC gas detector.
The NEO offers several models from the most sensitive 1ppb to a higher range 15,000ppm. This makes it the most versatile portable VOC gas detector on the market and suitable for a wide range of applications. The unique PID design ensures that the NEO provides outstanding sensitivity, stability and reproducibility. The three key qualities you need for VOC detection. It also includes real-time data monitoring, 3 point calibration, built in cross factor list and easily replaceable PID lamp.
Coupled with our outstanding 15 years+ of PID product knowledge, this makes the PID NEO a detectably better portable VOC gas detector. Plus our extensive industry knowledge ensures you are receiving a detectably better service and product offering.
Detectably Better Portable VOC Gas Detector
Available sensor options include:
- 0.01ppm-5,000ppm (POR-NEO-181)
- 0.01-15,000ppm (POR-NEO-182)
- 0.001-15,000ppm (POR-NEO-184)
- 0.05-200 ppm Benzene (please see Benzene PID NEO Product page for further details).
Please contact IGD for quotations for the sensors required.
- Portable Gas Detector
- PID Detector
- Handheld VOC Gas Detector
- Benzene Detector
The PID NEO is the world’s most advanced portable VOC gas detector, available to detect reliably to low parts per billion (ppb). It is important to monitor for volatile organic compounds at ppb and ppm levels as VOC are dangerous to life. This is why its important to have a reliable portable VOC gas detector such as the PID NEO.
Smaller, Lighter and Most Stable on the Market
The PID NEO has been designed with the user in mind. Unlike current PID portable VOC gas detectors on the market, the NEO is smaller and more light weight. These are ideal qualities for a portable unit especially one that is used for spot checking dangerous VOC gases. In addition, the engineering design of the PID Lamp has provided the NEO with the most stable and accurate reading available, even at 1ppb levels!
Long Battery Life and Easy Charging
A portable VOC gas detector has to be able to meet the demands of the site or the investigation, and thus one of these demands is battery life. The NEO exceeds current standards in portable VOC detector battery life, with a 24hr continuous run-time even when connected to the app via bluetooth. In addition the NEO features a MICRO USB port for easy and fast charging, whether its in the office, after a site visit or on the way in the vehicle, the NEO is flexible to meet your requirements.
Downloadable Alarm Record and Built in Cross Factor List
As VOC gas detectors are used for specific applications for spot checking and measuring for dangerous volatile organic compounds, you need a monitor that can record on the go. The PID NEO has a full datalogging capability, up to 6 months at 1 minute intervals. All of this data can be downloaded to the NEO App while in the field or downloaded to a PC via the USB Micro connection.
The PID NEO also features one of the longest cross factor list in the industry with over 200+ built in cross factors. This is important for when you have specific VOC gases that you need the PID NEO to monitor for.
Feature Rich and Designed To Last
The NEO is packed full of more features, including:
- Man Down Alarms
- Pump Blockage Alerts
- Exhaust port for collecting gas samples
- Easy to replace PID Lamp
- 3 second response time (faster on the market)
- Low Energy (BLE) connectivity
- Large detection ranges in different models
The PID NEO has also been designed to withstand even the harshest of conditions. Whether you are a fire fighter attending arson investigation, detecting pipe leaks, ground gas monitoring or hazmat response. The PID NEO is a rugged, stainless steel design which can withstand any condition.
Contact the PID Experts
IGD have extensive knowledge and experience in the gas detection industry. Originally established in the UK in 1917, we have been providing VOC gas detectors for over two decades. This ensures that you are talking to the experts in not just gas detection but also VOC gas detection. We provide both a detectably better VOC gas detector and a detectably better service. Contact our team of experts today to enquire about the PID NEO and book a free demonstration.
Features at a Glance
- Most stable PID detector available on the market
- Smaller and lighter weight
- Most stable PPB detector
- Outstanding linearity over full measurement
- USB Micro for faster charging
- Powerful battery run time using Lithium Ion
- Low Energy Bluetooth connectivity (BLE)
- Built in cross factor list for over 200 gases
- Large backlight graphic display
- Rugged, stainless steel housing with rubber boot
- Downloadable alarm records
- Easy operation
- Wide VOC ranges
- Real time gas readings
- Man down alarms
- Pump blockage notification
- Audible, visual and vibration alarms
- Built in high, low, TWA and STEL alarms and over range alarms
- Two point and three point calibration
- Auto pump shut off at low flow condition
- 2 Year warranty including lamp and sensor
- Traceable calibrations
- Free user training with every monitor purchase
These are just some of the features of the PID NEO. Talk to IGD to learn more and book a free demo. With over 100 years in gas detection manufacturing and providing VOC gas detector for over two decades, we are the experts in gas detection and provide a detectably better service. Contact the experts in gas detection today.
Typical Applications Include:
- Medical & sterilisation
- Air quality and environmental checking
- Hazmat response
- Personal protection
- Confined space entry
- Benzene detection
- Exposure control for toxic and explosive gases
- Process industry
- Paint industry
- Glue manufacturing
- Hazardous Chemical storage
- Fire response and investigation
- Arson investigation
- Laboratory environments
- Fuel storage
- Pharmaceutical and bioanalytical labs
- IVF treatment
- Cell therapy
- Virology labs
- Chemical manufacturing
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Environmental consultancy/environment agencies
- Ground investigation, chemical leaks and brownfield sites
- Military applications (chemical weapon disposable/investigation
- Offshore applications
- Odour treatment
- Construction industry – building materials and wood panels.
- Petrochemical industry
- Logistics for hazardous material transportation
- Industrial hygiene
- Environmental emission tracking
- Aerospace industry
- Manufacturing such as vehicles
- Leak detection
These are just some of the common applications for the PID NEO portable VOC gas detector. Contact our team of product specialists today to learn more or book a free demonstration.
Call our product specialists on +44 (0)161 483 1415
Please see datasheet for full list of specifications.
- Portable Detector
- User manual
- USB cable
- 2 year warranty
- Calibration certificate
- Spare filter
- Free user training
- Hard transport case with pre-cut foam
- Wireless communication built in
- Rubber boot
- Lamp cleaning kit
- Lam tool kit
- Charging Adaptor
Optional Accessories Include:
- Lamp 10.6 eV or 9.8 eV
- PID Sensor for NEO
- Lamp cleaning and tool kit
- metal sensor cap
- flexible probe – 6″
- Hand probe with coiled PTFE tubing for reactive gases
- Luer connector for inlet or outlet port
- Water trap filters
- VOC zeroing tube kit for NEO PPB – MP184
- US charging adaptor
- EU Charging adaptor
- USB charging and communication cable
- 20ft PTFE tubing.