TOC-750X ATEX Addressable Photoionisation Detector
World Leading PID Sensor Technology from the Experts in VOC Detection.
The TOC-750X Photoionisation Detector utilises IGD’s revolutionary Sentinel+ addressable technology, power and communication over the same cable pair. 2-Wire addressable cable technology significantly reduces installation time and costs.
This technology allows for fast, secure, digital communication, for minimal installation. IGD’s Photoionisation Detectors can monitor over 300+ VOC gases. This ATEX detector employs IGD’s world-leading photoionisation detector technology, with a unique electrode stack design, negating the issue of humidity common in most photoionisation detectors on the market.
Making the TOC-750X detector the most versatile and advanced ATEX/IECEx sensor on the market today.
The Most Advanced Photoionisation Detector on the Market
This photoionisation detector is ATEX and IECEx-approved and is one of the most versatile detectors of its type available on the market. Offering both display and non-display versions. This product is also offered in a high-pressure copper-free white powder-coated aluminium alloy or 316 stainless steel. The 750X offers low PPM level photoionisation detector technology, making it suitable in a wide range of ATEX environments.
World Leading Sensor Technology
TOC-750X photoionisation detectors are provided with world-leading PID sensor technology. In this series, sensors are equipped with onboard I/O to ensure maximum flexibility when it comes to designing a gas detection system. This photoionisation detector provides a best-in-class lamp life in excess of 15,000 hours run time, with technology built to curtail the effect of sputtering. This is where the lamp inside of the sensor becomes contaminated, and is a common problem in current photoionisation detector technology. This sensor is also built in a stainless steel housing, reducing the common effects of cross interference from VOCs given off from ABS-housed designs. Thus, the accuracy, durability, life and readings from this sensor are significantly improved, making it easy to see why it is a world-leading PID sensor.
Sentinel+™ Addressable Communication
The TOC-750X photoionisation detector comes equipped with IGD’s Sentinel+ technology. Power and communication on the same cable pair. This 2-Wire cable also allows up to 32 devices on a highway and is easy to install. Power and communication over the same cable pair with no required polarity, speeds up installation, ensuring fast and secure digital communication. Installing sentinel+ technology into your gas detection system will not only reduce the costs of installation but allow for old cabling to be reused and easy installation of more detectors and devices on one system. 2-Wire Addressable photoionisation detectors offer fewer points of unreliability, are faster deploy and have fewer terminations to make in comparison to older analogue systems.
Long Life – Longest Warranty
IGD offers a 10-year warranty* with this photoionisation detector. Paired with specialist knowledge in PID detectors, you are guaranteed to be getting the highest quality of aftercare. IGD are the oldest independent company in the UK, with 100 years of gas detection experience, over 2 decades of PID sensor experience and an aftercare team that is available around the UK and worldwide. We can offer detectably better, expert training and information on photoionisation detectors, straight from the manufacturer.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- IGD Sentinel +™ Addressable Technology
- IP 68 weatherproof
- ATEX/IECEx rated for Zone 1 and 2 (Gases)
- ATEX/IECEx rated for Zone 21 and 22 (Dust)
- Versatile PID design for over 300 gases.
- Display and non-display options
- Service via secure and onboard Wi-Fi pages
- Typically, 70% installation cost saving with 2-core cabling
- Plug replaceable sensors
- Long-life PID sensor technology
- Lower PPM detection level
- 10-Year warranty*
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Some of the more typical applications for our TOC-750X Photoionisation Detector include but not limited to:
- Onshore and offshore oil rigs
- Chemical processing and manufacturing
- Coating processes
- Gas bottle filling
- Exposure control for explosive and toxic gases
- Fuel storage
- Hazardous chemical storage
- Adhesive and sealant manufacture
- Construction: Aluminium Alloy or Stainless Steel option
- Detector: 316 Stainless Steel
- ATEX/IECEx rated for Zone 1 and 2 Gases & Zone 21 and 22 Dust
- Communication: IGD Sentinel+ protocol = Addressable
- Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Humidity: 0-95% RH Non-Condensing
- Sealing: IP68
- Mounting: Wall Mount
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Dimensions: D 145mm x W 145.0 x H 191.7mm
- Requires: TOC-750/650 controller or TOC-635 controller to operate
- See downloads datasheet for further details
Please see below accessories (sold separately)
- EMS Sampler
- Collector cones
- Collector gas hoods
- Gas test applicators
- Remote sensor options
- Bump test kits
- Range of duct adaptors dependent on application
- Cable Glands and stopping plugs
- Remote reset buttons