iGAS Personal CO2 Monitor
The SENKO iGAS Personal CO2 Monitor is designed to detect the presence of carbon dioxide in confined spaces. Providing immediate detection for the user. It uses a low power NDIR (non-dispersive infra red) sensor to provide fast and accurate detection in a compact, and lightweight package. The iGAS Personal CO2 Monitor is designed to withstand the harshest industrial working conditions, with an IP66/67 protection rating and delivers industry leading operating time with a battery life in excess of seven days from a single charge.
This makes it the ideal personal protection device for industries such as beverage, delivery drivers and refrigeration engineers.
Available to buy online today. Worldwide delivery.
iGAS Personal CO2 Monitor
The SENKO, iGAS Personal CO2 Monitor is the ideal portable for carbon dioxide detection. With a 90db internal sounder, visual and vibration alarm, makes it the ideal solution for personal safety in harsh industrial environments. The display provides live gas concentrations, which makes it easy to use and understand.
The iGAS Personal CO2 Monitor is pre-programmed with set alarm levels. These can be changed using the PC software. In addition you can download the 30 most recent events onto a PC for reporting.
Long Battery Life
Combining low powered IR sensor technology and advanced lithium ion batteries, the iGAS Personal CO2 monitor has the longest operational battery life on the market. With an operational battery life in excess of 7 days on a single charge. Not only this but by using USB for charging, this means the personal CO2 monitor also boast the fastest charging time. This makes it a very versatile device for CO2 protection and drastically reduces monitor downtime between charges.
Lightweight, Compact and Affordable.
Finally the iGAS personal CO2 monitor has been designed with the end user in mind. The monitor is enclosed in a combined rubberised and polycarbonate housing. This makes the iGAS incredible lightweight, weighing in at just 93g. Its rubberised and polycarbonate housing, ensures it is built to last. This ensures that whether you are a delivery driver, working in a brewery or a lab or a refrigeration engineer, the iGAS will withstand your environment. Finally the iGAS personal CO2 monitors NDIR sensor should last users up to 5-7 years before it needs replacing! Thus drastically reducing long term upkeep costs.
The iGAS CO2 personal monitor detects at 0-5% VOL and can be displayed as %VOL or ppm level.
- IP66/67 – designed for rough and harsh working conditions
- User friendly – designed to be used by anyone using or in the presence of CO2 gas. The interface makes it incredibly user friendly.
- Programmable alarm levels depending on your countries exposure limits.
- Lightweight design at 93g
- Alarm indicators – Audible, Visual and Vibration alarms
- Low powered NDIR sensor increasing battery life – 7 days without charge.
- -20 to 50 degrees C operating temperature.
- USB Re-chargeable
Typical applications include:
- Gas bottle delivery drivers
- Brewers and distillers
- Dry Ice users and distributors
- Laboratory engineers
- Logistics personnel
- Medical personnel
- Fast food outlets
- Service engineers or those visiting multiple sites for deliveries.
Please see datasheet for full specifications
- 24 (W) x 91 (H) x 42 (D) mm
- Weight 93g
- Warranty – 2 Years
- Micro USB Re-chargeable
- 5 year+ sensor life
- Low powered NDIR sensor for long operational life – 7 days without charge
- LCD display
- 0-5%VOL with 0.1% resolution
See datasheet for further specifications.
- 1x Portable unit
- 1x calibration/bump test adaptor
- 1x user manual
- 1x USB lead
- 1x 3-Pin UK plug
- 1x traceable calibration certificate.