NEW: 2-Wire Safe Area Addressable Gas Detector
TOCSIN 750 Series 2 -Wire Safe Addressable Area Gas Detector
When you install a 750 Series Addressable Gas Detector you are installing 100 years of gas detection knowledge. With over 400 hazardous gases and vapours monitored, 750 Series addressable gas detectors provide a flexible future proof system for your gas detection requirements.
Furthermore IGD’s Sentinel+™ 2-Wire protocol allows the 750 series to communicate over the detector power cables. In addition to this there is no specific polarity for cable connections, meaning which dramatically speeds up installs and reduces human errors when cabling. This is because you do not have to think about the wiring and terminations.
Any mix of safe area gas detectors or ATEX detectors of any type can be networked together along with I/O cards, illuminated signage, alarms etc.
Notably this reduces cabling speeds install and reduces errors. The installed systems have improved reliability from the reduced number of terminations and from IGD’s continuous monitoring built into the Sentinel+™ protocol. 2-Wire Gas Detection systems continuously monitor gas reading, internal diagnostics and calibrations. Ensuring maximum system availability.
With only 2 wires for power and communication, existing systems can be easily upgraded using the existing cabling.
There is then the option to easily add more detectors and accessories where required. Each 750 Series detector has multiple input and output options, as well as being a gas detector. This makes adding signalling or control functions to the system very simple. Cable a beacon sounder to the nearest available detector or add control for a solenoid valve. Not to mention you can control a range of third party devices of one detector node.
Use the additional ports on the detectors to read in other analogue 4-20mA signals, pressure, flow, temperature. If its a 4-20mA signal then you can read it into the detector and then set alarms against it in just the same way as the gas detectors. In addition two controller versions are available with a comprehensive range of interfaces .
This makes the 750 2-wire series addressable gas detectors the safety engineers device of choice.
Why is it the “Safety Engineers Device of Choice”:
- Pre-calibrated: ready to use and directly connected to the TOCSIN 750/650 2-wire series control panels
- Only 2 wires: Allows communication over the power cables, No required Polarity
- 2 core cable: Save up to 70% on installation costs
- Easily upgrade existing systems: Using the existing power cables
- Easily add: more detectors and accessories where required
- Multiple I/O: as standard with each detector, solid state and relay outputs, digital and analogue inputs
- Mixture of detectors: With 2-Wire you can utilise a mixture of safe area and ATEX/IECEx devices. In addition to this add I/O cards, illuminated signs and audible visual alarms.
- App Controlled: IGD service apps Service decrease service time. In addition to this we also have an Event Viewer, where end users can monitor their gas detection system, through an android device.
These can be downloaded from our Google Play Store Page
Available sensor types include:
- Infra Red
Gases detected include:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Ethylene Oxide
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Hydrogen Cyanide
- Hydrogen Fluoride
- Hydrogen Sulphide
- Nitric Oxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Boron Tri-Chloride
- Volatile Organic Compounds