TOC-903 Standalone PID Gas Detector
World Leading PID Gas Detector from the Experts in VOC Detection.
The TOCSIN 903 PID gas detector is a standalone VOC gas detector approved for both zone 1 and zone 2 ATEX and international IECEx standards. This PID gas detector features a durable, stainless steel design and a non-electrode UV lamp, offering world leading lamp life and curtailing sputtering effects common in most PID gas detectors. The transmitter features a non-intrusive calibration, analogue and relay outputs. Allowing for integration into third-party controllers. TOCSIN 903 is truly one of the most versatile gas detector transmitters on the market. Simple to Install, Simple to use and reliable in operation.
PID Detector Ranges:
- 0-50ppm (TOC-903R-PID05)
- 0-100ppm TOC-903R-PID01)
- 0-200ppm (TOC-903R-PID02)
- 0-2000ppm (TOC-903R-PID20)
- 0-5000ppm (TOC-903R-PID50)
Fixed ATEX PID Detector
The TOC-903 is no longer available as a new gas detection product. If you require a new fixed gas detection system, please see our state of the art TOC-750X ATEX/IECEx detectors, as these are our new series of ATEX PID/VOC detection products.
We still hold spares and provide service for the TOC-903 sensors. If you have a TOC-903 detector and require service please call our team +44 (0)161 483 1415 or email email@example.com
- ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and 2 (Gas)
- ATEX/IECEx Zone 21 and 22 (dust)
- Non-Intrusive calibration via magnetic wand
- Monitors for 300+ VOC gases.
- Non electrode UV lamp – leading lamp life and reduced effects of sputtering
- IGD leading long-life sensor technology
- One-man calibration
- Unique electrode stack
- Lower ppm level
- Wide ranges available
- 10 year warranty*
- Stainless steel design
- 4-20mA and relay outputs
- Illuminated LED display for immediate status
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
- Easy to use sensor replacements – plug replaceable
- IP 68
- Addressable and digital technology
- At a glance display showing live gas concentration, alarm and fault status.
- Remote sensor options for lighter than air gases
*Terms and Conditions apply
Some of the more typical applications for our TOC-903 Standalone PID Gas Detector include but not limited to:
- Benzene detection
- Exposure monitoring
- Fuel storage
- Oil and gas
- Glue manufacturing
- Hazardous chemical storage
- Chemical manufacturing
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Process industry
- Adhesive and sealant manufacture
- 4-20mA single output
- ATEX and IECEx approval for zone 1 and 2 explosive atmospheres, EXD (see datasheet for certificate)
- ATEX/IECEx for Zone 21 and 22 (Dust)
- IP 68
- Relay outputs
- Flameproof Aluminium grade enclosure or Stainless Steel 316 (enquire for pricing)
- Humidity 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Weight 1.2Kg approx.
- See datasheet for full list of specifications
Listed below are some of the accessories available for our 903 ATEX gas detector transmitter. These are not supplied when ordering. Please contact our sales team for quotations.
- Collector cones for lighter than air gases
- Calibration adaptors
- Splash guards to increase sensor IP rating and durability for low-level detector or wash down areas.
- Remote gassing ports for detectors placed at a high level
- Aspirated options
- EMS Sampler
- Gas test applicators
- Bump test kits
- Range of duct adaptors dependent on application
- Cable Glands (supplied with the detector)