TOC-903 Standalone PID Gas Detector
World Leading PID Gas Detector from the Experts in VOC Detection.
The TOCSIN 903 PID gas detector is a standalone VOC gas detector approved for both zone 1 and zone 2 ATEX and international IECEx standards. This PID gas detector features a durable, stainless steel design and a non-electrode UV lamp, offering world leading lamp life and curtailing sputtering effects common in most PID gas detectors. The transmitter features a non-intrusive calibration, analogue and relay outputs. Allowing for integration into third-party controllers. TOCSIN 903 is truly one of the most versatile gas detector transmitters on the market. Simple to Install, Simple to use and reliable in operation.
Supplied with a cable gland and stopping plug, the TOC-903 PID gas detector is one of the most versatile ATEX standalone detectors on the market. It can be simply integrated into existing systems using a third party controller, site BMS and fire systems, as well as many other features. This PID gas detector features non-intrusive calibration, suited perfectly for ATEX environments for a one man calibration. Therefore, there is no need for expensive ATEX rated interfaces; it is simple and efficient whilst reducing downtime.
Leading PID Sensor Technology
IGDs PID gas detector boast 15,000 hours of run time with its world leading lamp life and significantly reduces the effects of sputtering and long term costs of upkeep. This is where the UV lamp inside the PID gets contaminated, reducing lamp life. This is a major drawback in PID technology currently on the market. Traditional ABS sensor designs have the potential to emit VOCs, which can potentially interfere with the PID gas detectors readings. The stainless steel design with IGD removes this potential, giving a more accurate reading and a more durable sensor housing. This PID gas detector also allows for low level of VOC detection which might be difficult to do using other detection techniques.
Easy to Use PID Gas Detector for ATEX Environments
This easy to navigate PID gas detector is available with a 10 year warranty* with IGDs specialist aftercare team. This team covers the UK and Ireland, with expert knowledge backed by 100 years of experience in specifically gas detection, ensuring you are getting the best possible care from focused and qualified personnel. Our detectably better PID gas detectors and services are supported by a long list of accreditations, thus you are ensured that IGD are offering the highest quality safety and training available. With our free training, its clear to see why we are known as the detectably better option for gas detection.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and 2 (Gas)
- ATEX/IECEx Zone 21 and 22 (dust)
- Non-Intrusive calibration via magnetic wand
- Monitors for 300+ VOC gases.
- Non electrode UV lamp – leading lamp life and reduced effects of sputtering
- IGD leading long-life sensor technology
- One-man calibration
- Unique electrode stack
- Lower ppm level
- Wide ranges available
- 10 year warranty*
- Stainless steel design
- 4-20mA and relay outputs
- Illuminated LED display for immediate status
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
- Easy to use sensor replacements – plug replaceable
- IP 68
- Addressable and digital technology
- At a glance display showing live gas concentration, alarm and fault status.
- Remote sensor options for lighter than air gases
*Terms and Conditions apply
Some of the more typical applications for our TOC-903 Standalone PID Gas Detector include but not limited to:
- Benzene detection
- Exposure monitoring
- Fuel storage
- Oil and gas
- Glue manufacturing
- Hazardous chemical storage
- Chemical manufacturing
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Process industry
- Adhesive and sealant manufacture
- 4-20mA single output
- ATEX and IECEx approval for zone 1 and 2 explosive atmospheres, EXD (see datasheet for certificate)
- ATEX/IECEx for Zone 21 and 22 (Dust)
- IP 68
- Relay outputs
- Flameproof Aluminium grade enclosure or Stainless Steel 316 (enquire for pricing)
- Humidity 0-95% RH non-condensing
- Weight 1.2Kg approx.
- See datasheet for full list of specifications
Listed below are some of the accessories available for our 903 ATEX gas detector transmitter. These are not supplied when ordering. Please contact our sales team for quotations.
- Collector cones for lighter than air gases
- Calibration adaptors
- Splash guards to increase sensor IP rating and durability for low-level detector or wash down areas.
- Remote gassing ports for detectors placed at a high level
- Aspirated options
- EMS Sampler
- Gas test applicators
- Bump test kits
- Range of duct adaptors dependent on application
- Cable Glands (supplied with the detector)