VOC CHUM™ – Portable VOC Monitor
World Leading PID Detector Technology for detection of over 300 VOC’s!
The VOC CHUM™ is our portable VOC monitor. The VOC-CHUM™ utilises world leading PID sensor technology coupled with a small ergonomic design. This ensures our portable VOC monitor is the ideal cost effective solution for non-ATEX environments. Suitable for many applications including personal safety, government health, security and environmental agencies, pharmaceuticals, clean rooms and laboratories.
Why choose the VOC CHUM – Portable VOC Monitor
Introducing our portable VOC monitor – VOC-CHUM™. Our portable VOC monitor is the ideal solution for safety applications and industrial hygiene. The VOC-CHUM™ utilises IGD’s world leading 10.6 EV PID lamps; for enhanced detection of over 300 Volatile Organic Compounds.
Thus, providing you with a fast and accurate detection of volatile organic compounds. Our portable VOC monitor provides a total volatile organic compound reading, with a clear 1.7” display and audible, visual and motion alarms. This ensures alarm information is in a clear to understand format.
Our portable VOC monitor is suitable for non-ATEX applications.
The VOC CHUM™ utilises USB re-chargeable lithium ion batteries, providing the monitor with both long life operation time and faster charging, reducing monitor downtime.
The small format and ergonomic design makes our VOC CHUM™ comfortable and unobtrusive to wear.
Key Features of IGD’s PID Technology
- Greater stability over temperature and humidity changes.
- New flexible design allowing for lower detection ranges.
- Integral shielding providing improved response time.
- Rapid response and greater baseline stability.
- Easily cleaned and field service
- Dual filter technology protects from aerosols, particulates.
- Guard electrode curtails humidity effects.
- 0-200ppm range
- Industrial Hygiene and safety monitoring
- personal safety
- alarm verification with fixed systems
- Low concentration leak detection
- Clean Rooms
- Soil Contamination and Remediation
- Single Gas Detector in Carrier case
Want to learn more about the pros and cons of PID technology? Read our article here.
- light weight
- Small format -H: 109mm x L 60mm x T 30mm
- USB Re-chargeable
- 1.7″ user friendly LCD display
- 8 Hr Battery life
- Audible, visual and vibration alarm
- < 5 hour charge time
- Working temperature: -10 Degrees to +5- Degrees C.
- 2 Year Sensor Life
- Fast Response and high performance 10.6 ev PID
- Safe Area Use Only (non-ATEX)
- Light weight durable ABS housing.
- 0-200ppm Range
- 0.1ppm Resolution
- Supplied with:
- Metal carrier/storage case
- Calibration certificate
- 1 year warranty
- Calibration adaptor
- 3 pin UK plug
- USB cable
- Known Cross Calibration Factor Table (on USB)