UNI - Single Gas Portable Monitor
Our new single gas portable monitor, the UNI, has the widest choice of sensors including exotics. The Uni also offers long life, lead free oxygen sensors for more specified oxygen applications. This durable, clip on detector comes with a large display and 50 event datalogging, ensuring up-to-date safety information. This low cost single gas portable monitor doesn’t compromise on quality. The UNI is a detectably better single gas portable monitor.
Contact our team of experts today to learn more.
Available sensor options include:
- Carbon monoxide (CO) 500/1, 1000/1, 2000/1PPM
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) 50.0/0.1, 100.0/0.1, 200.0/0.1, 1000/1PPM
- Oxygen (O2) 25/0.1%, 30/0.1%
- Lead free Oxygen (O2) 25/0.1%, 30/0.1%
- Inerting Alarms (O2) 25/0.1%
- Ammonia (NH3) 100/1, 500/1 PPM
- Arsine (AsH3) 1.00/0.01PPM
- Chlorine (CL2) 50.0/0.1PPM
- Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) 1.00/0.01PPM
- Phosgene (COCl2) 1.00/0.01PPM
- Hydrogen (H2) 1000/1, 2000/1PPM
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCl) 15.0/0.1PPM
- Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) 20.0/0.1PPM
- Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) 100/0.1PPM
- Nitric Oxide (NO) 250/1PPM
- Nitric Dioxide (NO2) 20.0/0.1PPM
- Ozone (O3) 5.00/0.01PPM
- Phosphine (PH3) 20.00/0.01PPM
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) 20.0/0.1, 100.0/0.1PPM
- Acetaldehyde (C2H4O) 20.0/0.1PPM
- Ethylene Oxide (ETO) 100.0/0.1, 200.0/0.1PPM
- Methyl Mercaptan (CH3SH) 10.0/0.1PPM
- Tetrahydrothiophene (THT) 40.0/0.1PPM
Please contact IGD for quotations for the sensors required.
- Portable Gas Detector
- Single Gas Portable Monitor
Detectably Better Single Gas Portable Monitor – UNI
The Uni single gas portable monitor is perfect in a range of applications. It has options to detect a wide range of exotic gases, including exotics. These smart sensors are built to last, with 1-3 year warranty, ensuring your long term safety. With the widest range of sensor options currently available on the market, this product is great for specific gas detection needs.
Lightweight, durable and flexible
This single gas portable monitor weighs at only 125g and is 9 x 6 x 3 cm, so you aren’t weighed down by bulky detection, and can complete your duties comfortably and safely. Easy to clip on, the UNI can withstand harsh environments, operating from 5-95% humidity and -20 to 50°C temperatures. It is ATEX/IECEx and UL approved, so is perfect for use in any industry.
The UNI single gas portable monitor, can be customised to your preference. It offers high, low, STEL & TWA alarms ensuring user safety. The UNI single gas meter offers different alarm types, including vibration and a 6 bright red LED lights. Combined with its large LCD display and long battery life, you are guaranteed to be continually updated on the current gas levels in your environment, keeping you safe.
Easy to Use, Easy to Service
Downloading events is simple with the UNI, as many as 50 events can be logged onto this portable gas detection instrument and downloaded easily with the docking station. The docking station also allows for fast calibration of the long life sensors. And for extra security, this device comes with a 1-3 year warranty*, so you can be confident in extra care even after the initial purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Dependant on sensor type.
Features at a Glance
- Wide range of gas types available.
- Visual, Audible and Vibration alarms
- Widest choice of sensors on the market
- 50 event data logging
- Comfortable, lightweight, small and durable
- Easy to calibrate and bump test
- Fast download
- 3 year battery operation
- Adjustable alarms
- UL classification I, II, III, Groups ABCDEFG/
- ATEX, IECEx approved
Typical Applications Include:
- Oil and Gas industry
- Medical industry
- Clean rooms
- Process industries
- Food and Agriculture
- Industrial hygiene
These are just some of the common applications for the UNI single gas monitor. However contact our team today to learn more or book a demonstration.
- UL Classification Class I, II, III, Groups ABCDEFG
- 8 x 6.2 x 3.3 cm (3.46 x 2.44 x 1.3 in)
- Lithium battery
- -20°C to 50°C (4°F to 122°F)
- Replaceable batteries and electrochemical sensors
- 125g (4.4 oz)
- 15 seconds response time
- Durable housing
- 5 to 95% relative humidity
See datasheet for full list of specifications.
- MP100 instrument with sensor, AA size lithium battery and alligator clip
- Quick Start Guide
- Calibration adapter
- Calibration Certificate
- Test gas and calibration kits
- Gas regulators
- Hard transport case
- Automatic bump and calibration stations.