Portable Hydrogen Gas Detector - SGT-P
Available Now For £182.90
The SGT-P portable hydrogen gas detector is the ideal solution for personal hydrogen detection. The device is light weight and compact with an ergonomic design, making it an ideal personal detection device. The SGT-P portable hydrogen gas detector is a maintainable device with replaceable batteries, reducing monitor downtime and environmentally friendly. Thus delivering an unlimited operational lifetime.
Available to order online today. Worldwide shipping.
The SGT-P portable hydrogen gas detector is the ideal solution for personal protection against hydrogen gas leaks. The sensor is incredibly light weight weighing in at 93g. In addition the SGT-P portable hydrogen gas detector utilises industry leading long sensor life and robust housing design. This ensures that you have a portable gas detector that will withstand the harshest conditions, such as steel production.
Live Gas Readings and Easy Interface
Unlike many portable hydrogen gas detectors available on the market, the SGT-P provides the user with current live gas readings rather than what time is left on the battery. This ensures users know exactly what the concentration is in the current environment. The display is a at a glance, easy to read, LCD display with a backlight option.
Furthermore our SGT-P offers users with a simple one button operation and user friendly interface. This means there is little training required on the use of the portable hydrogen gas detector, reducing worker downtime. All alarm records can be downloaded to a PC for HSE reporting.
The SGT-P portable hydrogen gas detector has a leading 24 month warranty from despatch. In addition to this the hydrogen sensors have an industry leading 3-5 year lifetime. This ensures that when you buy a SGT-P hydrogen gas detector from IGD, you are guaranteed to have a monitor that will withstand even the harshest environments.
Maintainable and Service
The SENKO SGT-P is a maintainable portable hydrogen gas detector. This allows you to replace the batteries and sensor element when they become end of life. Environmentally friendly and giving you unlimited operational lifetime!
In addition we offer flexible service contracts to help maintain your portable hydrogen gas detector. We will ensure that we will have your ammonia gas detector serviced and calibrated within 48hrs of arriving at IGD. To learn more contact us today.
- Maintainable – reducing monitor downtime, environmentally friendly and unlimited operational lifetime
- Compact and light weight
- Audible, visual and vibration alarms
- ATEX/IECEx and IS approved
- 0-100ppm range for personal protection
- Configurable alarms
- Alarm and data log – downloadable via pc software
- 24 month warranty
- Long life sensor technology 3-5 years
- Traceable calibration and service from IGD
- Backlit display
- Live gas readings
- Simple user interface, reducing training time
Typical applications include:
- Steel production
- Battery stores
- Margarine production
- Hydrogen fuel applications
- Intrinsically safe
- CSA Approved
- InMetro approved
- -40 degrees c – +50 degrees C (operating temperature)
- Replaceable batteries and sensor
- Lithium Ion battery
- 54 (w) x 91 (H) x 32 (D) mm
- Shock resistant polycarbonate and rubber housing (patented SENKO housing design).
Please see datasheet for more details.
- 1x Portable monitor
- Calibration certificate
- User manual
- Calibration adaptor
- 24 month warranty
Other accessories available:
- Bump test/calibration case station
- remote sampling pump (non-ATEX)
- IR Link for PC software
- IGD flexible service plan (guarantee 48hr turnaround)