Portable Carbon Monoxide Detector - SGT-P
Available Now For £92.90
The SGT-P portable carbon monoxide detector is the ideal solution for personal safety against CO leaks. The device is light weight and compact with an ergonomic design, making it an ideal personal detection device. The SGT-P portable carbon monoxide detector is a maintainable device with replaceable batteries, reducing monitor downtime and environmentally friendly. Thus delivering an unlimited operational lifetime for personal safety against carbon monoxide.
The SGT-P portable carbon monoxide detector is the ideal solution for personal protection for detecting the presence of CO gas. The sensor is incredibly light weight weighing in at 93g. In addition the SGT-P portable carbon monoxide detector utilises industry leading long sensor life and robust housing design. This ensures that you have a portable gas detector that will withstand the harshest conditions, such as confined space entry.
Live Gas Readings and Easy Interface
Our SGT-P offers users with a simple one button operation and user friendly interface. This means there is little training required on the use of the portable carbon monoxide detector, reducing worker downtime. All alarm records can be downloaded to a PC for HSE reporting.
Unlike many portable carbon monoxide detectors available on the market, the SGT-P provides the user with current live gas readings rather than what time is left on the battery. This ensures users know exactly what the concentration is in the current environment. The display is a at a glance, easy to read, LCD display with a backlight option.
The SGT-P portable carbon monoxide detector has a leading 24 month warranty from despatch. In addition to this, the CO sensors have an industry leading 3-5 year lifetime. This ensures that when you buy a SGT-P portable carbon monoxide detector from IGD, you are guaranteed to have a monitor that will withstand even the harshest environments.
Maintainable and Service
The SENKO SGT-P is a maintainable portable detector. This allows you to replace the batteries and sensor element when they become end of life. Environmentally friendly and giving you unlimited operational lifetime!
In addition we offer flexible service contracts to help maintain your portable carbon monoxide detector. We will ensure that we will have your portable carbon monoxide gas detector serviced and calibrated within 48hrs of arriving at IGD.
- Maintainable – reducing monitor downtime, environmentally friendly and unlimited operational lifetime
- Compact and light weight
- Audible, visual and vibration alarms
- ATEX/IECEx and IS approved
- 0-100ppm range for personal protection
- Configurable alarms
- Alarm and data log – downloadable via pc software
- 24 month warranty
- Long life sensor technology 3-5 years
- Traceable calibration and service from IGD
- Backlit display
- Live gas readings
- Simple user interface, reducing training time
Typical applications include:
- Confined space entry
- Emergency workers (for when going to homes with suspected CO poisoning)
- Coal Bunkers
- Boiler Room engineers
- Car park engineers
- Steel works
- Coking plants
- Power generation
- Automotive manufacture
- Intrinsically safe
- CSA Approved
- InMetro approved
- -40 degrees c – +50 degrees C (operating temperature)
- Replaceable batteries and sensor
- Lithium Ion battery
- 54 (w) x 91 (H) x 32 (D) mm
- Shock resistant polycarbonate and rubber housing (patented SENKO housing design).
Please see datasheet for more details.
- 1x Portable monitor
- Calibration certificate
- User manual
- Calibration adaptor
- 24 month warranty
Other accessories available:
- Bump test/calibration case station
- remote sampling pump (non-ATEX)
- IR Link for PC software
- IGD flexible service plan (guarantee 48hr turnaround)