CO2-CHUM™ - Carbon Dioxide Portable Detector | Portable CO2 Detector
Our CO2-CHUM™ Carbon Dioxide Portable Detector, is specifically designed for your employees personal safety. CO2-CHUM™ utilises the latest IR sensor technology to accurately measure carbon Dioxide level in the atmosphere. Clear audible, visual and vibration alarms, alert the user to potentially dangerous levels of CO2.
The CO2-CHUM is no longer available. Please see the more advanced iGAS CO2 personal gas detector which has a 14 day runtime.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) – 0-5000ppm
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) – 0-5%VOL
Single Gas Detector
CO2 CHUM™ - Portable CO2 Detector
Our portable CO2 detector has a 85dB sounder, vibration and visual alarms to provide clear indication of a hazardous gas level. The screen features a 1.7″ back light display and simple button operation and displays current live gas readings. This allows for ease of use with little training required.
Furthermore the detector is supplied with pre-programmed alarm levels, with a traceable calibration. Available for next day delivery throughout the UK and shipment globally.
In addition, we also offer bulk discounts for large orders, fill out the email here to learn more.
Do you require Oxygen depletion and CO2 portable? Are you using/transporting or storing Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide? Not to worry, we have our Dual Gas Detector CO2 and O2 portable available as well.
The CO2-CHUM™ Carbon Dioxide portable detector, detects at 0-5000 ppm range, providing a number of benefits:
- early and accurate detection of potentially dangerous CO2 levels.
- alarms before the UK EH40 exposure limits. This ensures employees are not exposed to toxic levels of CO2, providing increased safety.
- Faster detection level compared to 0-5% Vol sensors. To find out more on the benefits of using low rang 0-5000ppm sensors read our article here.
- Typical applications include:
- Bottle stores
- Bottle delivery drivers
- Pub/bar cellar staff
- Walk in refrigeration units
- Service engineers
- 1x Portable unit
- 1x Metal carrier/storage case
- 1x calibration/bump test adaptor
- 1x user manual
- 1x USB lead
- 1x 3-Pin UK plug
- 1x traceable calibration certificate.