The key benefit to our beacon sounders is the combined audible and visual alarm on one device. This enables the device to be more flexible but also reduces the requirement for installing separate audible and visual alarm status devices. Further to this, the alarms can be muted from the panel or local Room Status Indicator.
Each beacon sounder is supplied with a laser engraved sign stating GAS ALARM. This is an added benefit as it provides users with a clear indication of what the alarm activation is for. As the laser engraved signage is created in house, we can also provide customised warning signs such as “NITROGEN GAS ALARM” or translate the text for local regions.
- Combined audible and visual alarm to reduce installation costs
- Laser engraved signage stating GAS ALARM for clear indication
- Customised signage options
- Mutable alarms
- To provide local alarm indication for the gas detection system.
- Base colour – Red
- Lens Colour – Orange
- Tones – 32
- 106 dB 1m away
- IP 65
- 2x 20mm cable entries
- 400 to 2850 Hz frequency
- Supplied with laser engraved sign stating GAS ALARM or can be customised.