NEW: 2-Wire Addressable ATEX Gas Detector
2-Wire ATEX Gas Detector from IGD
IGD’s 750 series ATEX gas detectors are the next step in fixed gas detection technology.
IGD’s Sentinel+™ 2-Wire protocol uses a 2 core cable for both power and data communications. Not only fewer terminations, Sentinel+™ 2-Wire protocol has no polarity requirement for its connections. Cable terminations are reduced, No polarity requirements means fewer errors and faster installs.
Advantages of 2-Wire Addressable Over Analogue:
IGD’s Sentinel+ 2-Wire protocol improves reliability. With only 2 wires for power and communication, in the same fashion existing systems can be easily upgraded without replacing cabling with the option to easily add more detectors where required.
In addition, Sentinel+™ 2-Wire protocol continuously monitors data between connected detectors and the system controller ensuring maximum system availability. Not to mention I/O points can be easily added where required for alarm and interface to other systems, distributing the logic where it is required with minimal cabling.
Why Choose IGD’s 2-Wire ATEX Gas Detector:
When you buy an IGD product you are purchasing 100 years of know how. 750 Series 2-Wire detectors monitor for over 400 hazardous gases and vapours.
Specifically approved to the latest ATEX/IECEX standards, the 750 2-Wire series gas detectors provide ultimate safety for gas detection in hazardous areas. The system is simple to deploy by CompEx trained site electricians or instrument engineers.
If you don’t have in-house install capability then IGD can help there too, use IGD’s engineers for your install. IGD’s comprehensive range provides protection for all your gas hazards.
- 2-Wire protocol: Only 2 core cable needed for communication and power across all detector nodes and accessories, no polarity
- Up to 70% saved on install costs: Moreover with only 2 core cables needed for operation, you can save up to 70% on wiring and installation costs
- Upgrade Existing Systems: With only 2 core cables any existing systems are easily upgraded with 2 wire ATEX gas detectors and accessories
- IECEX/ATEX Approved
- Easily add more: 2 wire ATEX gas detector nodes or accessories when required
- Broad range of gases detected
- Communicate Up to 3km
- Intelligent Diagnostics via Connected Controller, 2 models available
- App based service tool’s
Available sensor types include:
- Thermal Conductivity
Gases detected include:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Nitric Oxide
- Nitrous Oxide
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Hydrogen Cyanide
- Hydrogen Sulphide
- sulphur Dioxide
- hydrogen Chloride
- Volatile Organic Compounds