NEW: 2-Wire 750 Addressable Gas Sampling System
Gas Sampling System For Hard To Access Locations
The TOCSIN 750 2-Wire addressable gas sampling system allows you to provide gas detection in areas which may otherwise be difficult to access.
Typical examples could include:
- Clean Rooms: 750 gas sampling systems combined with IGD’s through wall sample points are the perfect option for clean rooms.
- High Level gas Detection: No need to fit gas detection into high roof bays where access would be difficult. 2-wire 750 series sampling systems can be easily fitted at ground level with tubing running to the high level roof space.
- Pits and Sumps: These are usually inhospitable places for gas detectors. IGD’s 750 2-wire series sampling system, allows the detection module to be conveniently located for service with tubing running into the pit, sump or drain.
Furthermore the 750 2-wire addressable sampling system incorporates the latest in piezo pump technology, with virtually no moving parts, no valves, no pump seals, resulting in high reliability and low maintenance. A zero port is provided with active filtration to allow the module to periodically zero or calibrate itself. This allows reduced detection limits as the detector has less zero drift.
Want to learn more about if you need a sampling gas detector? Check out our article here on Do I Need a Sampling Gas Detector.
- Piezo Pumps with virtually no moving parts
- Low maintenance
- Sample line length up to 20M with 6mm x 4mm polyurethane tubing
- sample rate typically 1.0 L/Min
- Automatic Zero function (or calibrate for Oxygen)
- Excellent zero stability, allowing lower detection alarms
- Constant flow monitoring
- Programmable sample and zero periods
- App can be downloaded from our Google Play Store Page
Gas Sampler Types:
- Carbon Dioxide Sampler
- Oxygen Sampler
- Carbon Monoxide Sampler
- Hydrogen Sampler
- Nitrous Oxide Sampler
- Ammonia Sampler
- Flammable Sampler
- Sulphur Hexafluoride (SF6) – Check out our press release on using our leading IR SF6 detection.
- Rxxx refrigerant (F-Gas) options
- Clean room sample points
- End of line sample tube and filter
- Sample point gas collector cone
- Fitting kits with 20M tube coils
- PTFE tube options
Available sensor types include:
- Photo Ionisation Detector (PID)
Gases detected include:
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Flammables (CxHx)