NEW: 2-Wire 750 Addressable Gas Sampling System
Gas Sampling System For Hard To Access Locations
The TOCSIN 750 2-Wire addressable gas sampling system allows you to provide gas detection in areas which may otherwise be difficult to access.
Typical examples could include:
- Clean Rooms: 750 gas sampling systems combined with IGD’s through wall sample points are the perfect option for clean rooms.
- High Level gas Detection: No need to fit gas detection into high roof bays where access would be difficult. 2-wire 750 series sampling systems can be easily fitted at ground level with tubing running to the high level roof space.
- Pits and Sumps: These are usually inhospitable places for gas detectors. IGD’s 750 2-wire series sampling system, allows the detection module to be conveniently located for service with tubing running into the pit, sump or drain.
Furthermore the 750 2-wire addressable sampling system incorporates the latest in piezo pump technology, with virtually no moving parts, no valves, no pump seals, resulting in high reliability and low maintenance. A zero port is provided with active filtration to allow the module to periodically zero or calibrate itself. This allows reduced detection limits as the detector has less zero drift.
- Piezo Pumps with virtually no moving parts
- Low maintenance
- Sample line length up to 20M with 6mm x 4mm polyurethane tubing
- sample rate typically 1.0 L/Min
- Automatic Zero function (or calibrate for Oxygen)
- Excellent zero stability, allowing lower detection alarms
- Constant flow monitoring
- Programmable sample and zero periods
- App can be downloaded from our Google Play Store Page
Gas Sampler Types:
- Carbon Dioxide Sampler
- Oxygen Sampler
- Carbon Monoxide Sampler
- Hydrogen Sampler
- Nitrous Oxide Sampler
- Ammonia Sampler
- Flammable Sampler
- Clean room sample points
- End of line sample tube and filter
- Sample point gas collector cone
- Fitting kits with 20M tube coils
- PTFE tube options
Available sensor types include:
- Photo Ionisation Detector (PID)
Gases detected include:
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Flammables (CxHx)