TOCSIN 750 Sampling Gas Detector
The TOCSIN 750S aspirated gas detector is an an addressable aspirated gas detector which allows you to provide gas detection in areas otherwise difficult to access or harsh to normal diffusion sensors. Featuring our unique piezo pump technology, our aspirated gas detectors have virtually no moving parts and virtually silent in operation. Thus, reducing maintenance requirement and providing near continuous gas detection up to 20 meters away.
- Flammable (FLAM) – 0-100%LEL
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) – 0-100ppm
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) – 0-200ppm
- Oxygen (O2) – 0-25%VOL
- Formaldehyde (CH2O) – 0-5ppm
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) – 0-5000ppm or 0-5% VOL
- Hydrogen (H2) – 0-1000ppm
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) – 0-5ppm
- Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) – 0-10ppm
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O) – 0-1000ppm
- Ammonia (NH3) – 0-100ppm, 0-500ppm and 0-5000ppm
- Phosphine (PH3) – 0-5ppm
- Sulphur Hexafluoride (SF6) – 0-1000ppm
Sampling Gas Detector
Our 750S aspirated gas detector utilises our ground-breaking Sentinel+ addressable communication protocol. Gas sampling systems are used for areas where remote detection is required. Examples would be, hard to access areas, clean rooms, extreme temperatures, bore holes or height restrictions.
Piezo Pump Technology
Our 750S aspirated gas detectors also incorporates our piezo pump technology. This technology provides the samplers with virtually no moving parts, no valves nor pump seals. Thus, increasing its reliability and reducing upkeep costs.
Auto Zero Function
The TOCSIN 750S aspirated gas detector features our industry first auto zero or auto calibrate feature. The 750 samplers zero port is provided with active filtration and the system will automatically, periodically zero or in the case of Oxygen detection calibrate itself. This provides unparalleled zero stable for the sensor, allowing you to have low alarm levels compared to the sensor range such as N2O gas. For Oxygen detectors this also means the 750 samplers can calibrate themselves.
Sentinel+ Technology – 2-Wire Addressable Technology:
As with all our 2-Wire Addressable detectors, our 750S aspirated gas detectors utilise our ground-breaking and industry leading Sentinel+ technology. All detectors are connected via a daisy chained two core cable, drastically reducing installation costs by 70-80%. Since the cable has no polarity requirement, installation is much faster than conventional systems. Our Sentinel+ technology provides power and communication to all connected devices using just this two-core cable. The system also provides a whole host of reporting features. Each sensor reports back in real time digital values every second providing enhanced safety by continual self-monitoring. To learn more about our 2-Wire Addressable technology, read our article here.
- Sentinel+ – Addressable technology
- Auto zero function
- Low maintenance due to no moving parts
- Up to 20M sample line
- Near continuous detection
- 0 L/Min sample rate
- Excellent zero stability = allowing lower more stable alarm thresholds
- Constant flow monitoring
- Clean Rooms
- High level detection
- Pits and sumps
- Extreme temperatures such as freezer rooms
- Reliable and stable N2O detection
- Clean Room sample points
- End of Line Sample Tube and Filter
- Sample point gas collector cone
- Fitting kits with 20M tube coils
- PTFE Tube Options