Portable Single Gas Detector
GasClip Personal Gas Monitor – Portable Single Gas Detector
We are now proud to announce the GasClip range of portable single gas detectors. GasClip is the engineers choice for personal gas monitor, with unmatched detection reliability and a 2 year battery life. The detector has no maintenance cost, as you never need to charge or calibrate the detector. A simple to use one-button, disposable single gas portable with zero-maintenance.
Enhance Safety – Always On, Always Ready – No Need to Charge
One of the biggest causes of a health and safety error on site, is with traditional portable detectors, you may find they are not charged and ready, when you need them. Our range of GasClip portable gas detectors have solved this problem. Once you turn on the detector you will never need to turn it off or charge it. This feature enhances site safety, as your personnel are never caught off guard with a portable that has not been charged. Enhanced safety at no extra cost.
Customisation Options – You can fully customise the display, with an engineers name or site area classification etc. This allows for easy identification of the portable gas detector and full data logging and enhanced accountability, with the personalisation on the saved logs.
Key Features of the GasClip Portable Single Gas Detector:
- Unmatched sensor reliability for H2S, CO or O2
- Real-time gas reading or real time battery life reading.
- Adjustable alarm set points.
- Never need to calibrate – No hidden upkeep costs like current portables on the market
- 2 year battery life
- Simple one button operation
- Never need to turn it off
- Bump Check confirmation/identification
- Built in vibration alarm
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Small enough to be clipped onto a Hard-Hat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap or belt
- customisable display – can customise it for an engineers name or site area identification
Sensors available for the Single Gas Monitor:
Available sensor types include:
- Infra-Red (IR)
Gases detected include:
- Flammable LEL