Fixed Addressable Flammable Gas Detector (T625-FLAM)
User Review( votes)
£127.32 – £172.50 Exc VAT
- Industry first 1 click automatic setup
- Can be supplied pre-wired using M16 Sockets or wiring needed
- Standard 2 gang pattress mount
- RS485 Sentinel™ Programming
- Dado mount or Wall mount
- In-service Calibration possible
- Replaceable sensor
- Manufactured exclusively in the UK
- ****Please note power supply unit sold separately
T625-PHC Fixed Addressable Flammable Gas Detector
The T625-PHC Flammable Gas detector is used to monitor for increased levels of flammable gases, with alarm levels set at the lower explosive limit. Applications include: boiler plant/boiler room, incinerators or power generation rooms. Our flammable gas detectors have also been used in kitchens, school laboratories, other applications where flammable gases are monitored include fuelling stations, engine test cells etc.
Advantages of using IGD Sensor Technology:
T625 MICRO systems and sensors require no setup, with just 1 click of the button the controller will find and automatically setup all the alarm levels for the connected sensors. This means that you do not need any prior knowledge in gas detection experience to install and setup the system. Wiring is made simple and cost effective, as the sensors are connected on one single cable run. Furthermore, if you do not have any electrical knowledge the system can be supplied in a “plug & play” format, using pre-made cables. This allows you to deploy the system quickly and effectively, as no wiring is needed.
Pellistor Sensor Technology:
IGD have a long history in the design, manufacture and application of pellistor based technology for use in flammable gas detectors. IGD pellistors are are the culmination of years of experience. Careful sensor design allied to the use of proprietary catalysts result in pellistor designs that offer exceptional stability and in service durability.
Alarm 1 = 10% LEL
Alarm 2 = 20% LEL
Alarm Type = Rising – Latching Alarm
IGD supply a range of accessories for your gas detection system including:
Bump Test Kits. – this allows you to test your system periodically, allowing you to check the system is fully functional and your cause and effects.
Splash Guards. – Splash guards protect sensors, which are placed at low levels, from both rain water and splashes, including cleaning fluids.
Beacon Sounders/Audible Visual Alarms. – are be fitted to our system easily using our Nodes, it will automatically find them. Supplying the system with a visual alarm indicator.
Collector Cones. – These can be fitted to the sensor, ideal for sensors placed at higher level, over boilers for example, where you are monitoring for lighter than air gases. collector cones provide an increase level of detection.
Annual Service of the System:
Any gas detection system must be service every 6 months under both the PUWER Act and BS EN 60079-29-2. All IGD equipment must be service by certified IGD engineers (They will be carrying IGD Certified cards or phone IGD for assistance). We can offer a tailored service contracts to meet your needs.
- T90 Response & Accuracy: <10s & +/-2% LEL
- Power: 18-28V DC
- Outputs: RS485 Sentinel™ Programming
- Protection: IP54
- Operating temperature: -5 to 55°C
- Operating humidity: 5-95% RH Non-condensing
- Cell Type and Life: Pellistor & 3 Years (dependant on environment)
- Weight: 425g
- Range: 0-100% LEL
- **Please note that our T625 Range of Flammable detectors are calibrated to Methane (CH4). Please use the additional notes box if you want your sensor pre-calibrating to a different flammable gas**
- Siting Gas Detectors
- Information For Alarm Levels
- TUV Certificate
- Sensor Datasheet
- T625 Manual (non pre-wired)
- T625 Pre-Wired Manual